4 Countries + 1 BMW Event
This tour is the epitome of great motorcycle touring!
The fantastic Austrian roads, the maddening Italian mountain passes, the views of the high Alps, the crisp early summer weather, the German beers and brats, and to top it off, THE BMW event of the year!
We begin our tour in Ljubljana, at the foot of the Alps on its southern side, and cross its northwest ridge through Italy and Austria to our final destination; Garmisch-Partenkirchen. At the Northern Foot of the Alps this small town holds the biggest BMW motorcycle event on the continent: BMW Motorrad Days!
- Experienced tour leader on motorcycle
- 4 nights accommodations
- Entrance fees to scheduled sites along route
- Motorcycle rental – BMW 700GS
- Breakfast and dinner
- Travelers insurance
- All services not specified in the “included” section
- Tips ( 50 Euro per person)
- Personal expenses
$2,050 – $3,750